We are still praying for the world using the guide from Operation World and one family from our Christmas card Ministry.
- We finished Mystery of History Volume 2 this week! We studied about The Inka Indians, The Ottoman Turks and Johann Gutenberg.
- Read Aloud: Secret of the Andes
- Apologia Botany
- Chemistry - I'm having a really hard time finishing up the ACS lessons. We just didn't get any of them done this week. uggh!
- English from the Roots Up - 2 new words
- Meet the Masters - Piet Mondrian. This was fun!
N (6th grade):
- 5 lessons in Math Mammoth
- 8 pages in Easy Grammar
- IEW Medieval writing - working on a 5 paragraph essay about 3 artists from the period
- Finished reading In Freedom's Cause by Henty
- Reading some of the DK Chemistry (due to my lack of getting ACS Chemistry done!)
- working through a Visual Basic book on his own!
- Phonetic Zoo Level B - 100
- 5 lessons in RightStart D
- 10 pages in Easy Grammar
- IEW Fables, Myths and Fairy Tales Writing - wrote a sequel to Perseus and Medusa - 92
- Finished reading Charlotte's Web
- Phonetic Zoo Level A - 100
- 3 lessons in RightStart A
- IEW PAL - finished lesson 40; reading every day
- handwriting practice