- Family Bible study using the guides from the Church at Brookhills
- Praying for the world using the guide at Operation World
- Praying for North American missionaries this week using the guide we picked up at church Sunday
- Prayed for another family from our Christmas Card Ministry project.
- Memory Work: I Corinthians 13
- Completed Investigation 4 of Inquiry in Action.
- Read Aloud - The Mystery of the Roman Ransom
- Meet the Masters - Mary Cassatt
- Completed Week 21 of Mystery of History: Richard the Lionhearted, Saladin and the Third Crusade
|Eating homemade slushies to help us remember the friendliness betweeh Richard the Lionhearted and Saladin. Saladin sent snow and fresh fruit to Richard when he was sick during one of their battles.|
|Ran out of room for his feet!|
N 6th Grade
- Completed 5 lessons in Math Mammoth
- Finished the Language Arts section of the Spectrum Test Prep
- Polished His First Critique Paper (IEW Medieval Writing)
- Worked on his Romans, Reformers, Revolutionaries studies for co-op.
- Working through Avi's Cripsin and the Cross of Lead along with the Progeny Press Study Guide.
- Spelling List 5 (Personal Trouble Words) -scored 87 on his test.
- Worked on Writing from Pictures in IEW Fables, Myths and Fairy Tales
- Completed 4 lessons in RighStart D plus had a game day.
- Completed 5 pages in Easy Grammar.
- Finished Reading The Minstrel in the Tower and Read Why Mosquitoes Buzz in People's Ears
- Spelling List 5 (Personal List) - scored 93 on his test.
- Completed one lesson of IEW PAL program (reading) - we read every day
- Completed 3 lessons in Right Start A.
- The Giver is always making drawings and Preacher Man got in on this one day. He took his paper upstairs to find his book with all his flash cards of words and added some words to his paper to be like his brother!
Next week, Tony and I are traveling to the Teach Them Diligently Conference in South Carolina along with some friends. I'm so excited for this getaway to hear some great speakers including Vodie Baucham! We will have a 3 day school week and grandparents will be coming to stay with our kiddos for the rest of the week!